Special Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Click & See Catalog Here.
More individuals than ever in the U.S. are becoming independently wealthy. In 2009 alone, in the midst of a severe economic downturn, the number of millionaires in the country increased by over 16%. Many who started in the middle or even lower income brackets are prospering. What are their secrets? What can we learn from the behavior patterns of self-made millionaires? This latest edition of “Wealth Building Values, Attitudes, and Habits” points to some telling clues.
- 7 Financial realities and opportunities.
- Ways to begin modestly and move toward wealth.
- 2 crucial wealth decisions that pay off.
- Characteristics of self-made millionaires in the U.S.
- 16 Wealth Building Values, Attitudes, and Habits.
Read the introduction to Wealth Building Values, Attitudes, and Habits.