Special Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Click & See Catalog Here.
The Mayo Clinic defines narcissistic personality disorder as “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they’re superior to others and have little regard for other people’s feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.”
This indispensable reference guide is a must for anyone dealing with narcissistic relationships, at home or at work. Included are numerous empowering strategies, assertive communication skills, and practical applications.
- 12 signs you may be dealing with a narcissist.
- 7 powerful assertive and problem solving skills you can use easily.
- Ways to set effective boundaries and stop narcissistic manipulation.
- 5 Keys for narcissists to evolve toward healthier, higher-selves.
- 7 types of power you can master to compel the narcissist’s respect and cooperation.
Read an exclusive excerpt on: Twelve Signs You May Be Dealing with a Narcissist.