Special Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Click & See Catalog Here.
Do you like the sound of your voice? Does your tone of voice benefit or hurt you in your life? Would you like to access your strongest and most attractive sounding voice?
In my twenty years of communication training and coaching, I notice one consistency about voice: a person with a strong, attractive voice has a big advantage over a person with a weak, unattractive voice. A person with a good voice commands attention, gets interrupted less, and is more likely to be perceived as a leader.
This practical book will show you many tips and strategies to help improve the tone of your voice, so you can command greater attention and respect.
You will learn:
- Eight keys for improving and strengthening the sound of your voice.
- How to increase voice volume and projection.
- How to sound powerful and commanding.
- How to train your voice lower or higher.
- How to reduce “ums…” and “uh…s” (fillers)
- How to reduce monotone speech.
- How to reduce mumbling speech.
- What to do if you speak too fast.
- Healthy lifestyle habits to improve your voice.
- Five Keys to Enhancing Your Emotional Intelligence.
Read an excerpt of How to Improve the Sound of Your Speaking Voice.