Special Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Click & See Catalog Here.
We live in a society where the post-World War 2 Baby Boomer Generation (born 1946-1964) is reaching their senior years in ever-growing numbers, and representing an increasingly larger segment of the population. Higher standards of living and medical advancements are extending life expectancies in many countries to well above the age of eighty. Caring for, and successful relationship with older adults often require unique communication skills and strategies. This reference guide provides highly practical tools on how to communicate effectively with seniors, including those who are difficult to deal with.
You will learn:
- The three stages of older adulthood.
- What older adults really want and need.
- The four dimensions of older adult needs assessment.
- Eight keys to successful communication with difficult seniors.
- Eight ways to successfully motivate older adults.
- How to manage and let go of stress and anger.