Special Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Click & See Catalog Here.
Leo Durocher once remarked: “Nice guys finish last.” Do nice people really finish last? Sometimes. It depends on the type of “nice” one exudes. Some nice people command appreciation and respect, while others are used and abused.
This indispensable book is a must for anyone seeking less grief, greater confidence, better relationships, and higher problem solving prowess. Included are numerous empowering strategies, assertive communication skills, and practical applications.
- 7 ways to to gain appreciation and respect.
- How to say “no” and keep good relations.
- 5 keys to handling judgmental and opinionated people.
- How to change the fear of rejection.
- 7 tips to establish a confident impression.
- 4 keys to excellent people and problem solving skills.
- 10 ways to handle unreasonable and difficult people.
Read an exclusive excerpt of: Are You Too Nice? How to Gain Appreciation and Respect.