Special Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Click & See Catalog Here.
The NYU Medical Center defines a passive-aggressive individual as someone who “may appear to comply or act appropriately, but actually behaves negatively and passively resists.”
This valuable book is a must for anyone seeking to transcend above passive-aggressiveness, at home or at work.
- 10 Keys for passive-aggressives to change towards the higher self.
- How to become more aware of passive-aggressive tendencies.
- 4 keys to excellent people skills.
- 4 major communication mistakes to avoid.
- Understanding possible influences of passive-aggressive behavior – and how to change them.
- How to improve key aspects of emotional intelligence.
Read an exclusive excerpt of: A Practical Guide for Passive-Aggressives to Change Towards the Higher Self.