Special Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Click & See Catalog Here.
Psychologist Stephen Johnson notes that the narcissist is someone who has “buried his true self-expression in response to early injuries and replaced it with a highly developed, compensatory false self.” This alternate persona to the real self often comes across as grandiose, “above others,” and self-absorbed.
Many chronic narcissists lose their way, and suffer significant personal and/or professional setbacks during the course of their lives.
However, to the few who are self-aware, there is the unique opportunity to evolve toward the Higher Self, signified by greater self-acceptance, substantive success, and the capacity to engage in truly healthy, loving, and lasting relationships.
This indispensable reference guide is a must for anyone seeking to transcend above narcissism, at home or at work. Included are numerous empowering strategies, excellent relational skills, and practical applications.
- 6 Keys for narcissists to change towards the higher self.
- How to become more aware of narcissistic traits.
- 4 keys to excellent people skills.
- 4 major communication mistakes to avoid.
- 7 keys to long-term relationship success.
- How to change the fear of rejection & other negative emotions.
- 8 keys to life hardiness and resiliency.
Read an exclusive excerpt of: A Practical Guide for Narcissists to Change Towards the Higher Self.