Special Offer: Buy 2 Get 1 Free. Click & See Catalog Here.
Most of us want to meet and settle down with the “right” person, and most of us want such a relationship to last. At the same time, over fifty percent of marriages in the U.S. end in divorce. Between what we want, and the reality of our society, there’s a deep chasm of false hopes and unfulfilled promises. What are some of the most important ideas when it comes to making your love last? Here are seven keys to long-term relationship success.
- The single, most important predictor of divorce (and how to prevent it!)
- Four ways to intensify closeness with someone you love.
- Essentials to improving interpersonal communication.
- Thoughtful perspectives on relationship compatibility.
- How successful couples resolve conflicts.
- Why financial values predict relationship success or failure.
- Crucial self-assessment questions to help determine your relationship’s true potential.
Read an exclusive excerpt of 7 Keys to Long-Term Relationship Success.